Friday 16 March 2012

Spring has Sprung!

The last few days have seen some lovely warm sunny weather, this afternoon feeling like a hot summers day!  Of course I have taken no photos as my camera is still poorly and I forgot the big one today!

On Wednesday I was so proud of Katie.  She announced on the way home from kindergarten that it was a lovely day for a bike ride so we cycled 6km to our music group!  She cycled all the way without a whinge or whine, no falling off or crashing anything and she was just great!  We stopped to play on the playground near there for a while too.   On the way back she did a couple more km before declaring her legs were just too tired!  She fell fast asleep in the Chariot and I tied the bike on the back.  She was fab.  Good training for beer garden biking.

This afternoon we went to the Bergtierpark with a new English lady who's son goes to Katie's kindergarten.  We had a lovely afternoon and I realise the thing I like about not having to work is being able to be outside a lot and enjoying the fresh air with my small people.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment