Saturday 4 August 2012

Katie turns 4!

Where has the time gone? Our baby was four years old today.  Oh how excited has she been?!  Enormously is the answer.

So, yesterday after we returned for a lovely day at an outdoor pool with a lot of friends, I made fairy cakes for Kindergarten adn Katie insisited on icing and decorating them all.  She did a great job and so they were all ready for the morning.

Icing buns






Look!

And my creation. It's what she wanted.


Pressies this morning and she was so appreciative and excited - even for the cards!




This afternoon I hosted another mad crazy birthday party with twelve 3-6 year olds, seven 1 and 2 year olds and a few miummies.  I was lying in bed this morning listening to the pouring rain as it had been doing all night worrying how to entertain all these people inside!  But the rain stopped just before 8am and hte sun shone.  It was a hot sticky day but at least we could go outside.  We played pass the parcel, musical statues, did a treasure hunt, ate food and cake and had fun  - I think!

Matt came home to chaos but once everone left it was soon cleared up and Katie sat and made up some of her playmobil stuff.














A successful day I think but I'm exhasuted!  Glad Katie had a great time though.

1 comment: