Friday 3 February 2012

3 and a Half!

I am 3 and a half!  (Not my mummy who usually writes but me - Katerina Rachel Powell!)  The last three months have flown by with Christmas and winter things but it has been good.  First thing I did was this. . .

learn to ride a bike!




Then it was Christmas and Granny and Grandad came to stay and Father Christmas brought us lots of pressies.  It was fun except we were all a bit ill!  

Kindergarten is fun and I can speak German a bit more now.  I can swim too - kind of. 







 And ski
 and this is me stopping although I know you'd like to think I was slaloming

 and sledging with Alex

 zoom!


 and I like to be arty too

So all in all a good thing is to be three and a half.  I am generally a good girl but I can be a bit naughty sometimes as I like to be in charge.  Apparently mummy is generally right and I am not. Hmm.





No comments:

Post a Comment