Sunday 22 January 2012

New Computer, New Blog

Well my computer finally died and so I have a spangley new MacBook Pro. It is slick and fast and I don't get the spinning wheel of death. I have a battery that works and a lots of memory on it. The downside is that the new version does not come with iWeb included which is what I did my website on before. I have to pay €50 for that and so I am giving it a miss. So now I am using this. I am a beginner so bear with me.

You can still access our original website HERE

And so I start again. I will update as much as possible so you can see what we are up to.


Skiing!




This is something we like to do in the winter and last Wednesday I went with a friend and our kinders to Lenggries to ski. Katie looks like she is being a super slalom skier but actually this is her new way of stopping - falling over!

1 comment: